Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How to treat my fingernail after smashing it with the car door?

I smashed my thumb with my car door and now the top of my nail has turned black. It really hurts and I dont know how to stop the pain. What should I do?How to treat my fingernail after smashing it with the car door?
I looked this up up recently on webmd. you use a paperclip end heated up and gently put a hole in your nail it takes a few try's and when it broke through it bleed a lot but the pain went away right away and i never lost a nail





Try to get someone to help you because it takes a few tries and its hard to hold the paperclip steady but I promise it will workHow to treat my fingernail after smashing it with the car door?
this happened to me on several occasions.





What you need to do is ice it a lot so that the swelling stops and make sure you put neosporan on it. Also, keep it in a band aid or bandage.


For me, my nail actually came off, and my nail was blueish green.


I wasn't able to stop the pain, but I guess you could take some Tylenol.
It sounds like blood has rushed to the area. You should go to the doctors so he/she can remove the pressure. It is a simple procedure and does not hurt. It will make your finger feel 10x's better.
http://www.toboc.com/forum3/default.aspx?g=posts%26amp;t=1599


http://www.toboc.com/forum3/default.aspx?g=posts%26amp;t=1317
You probably have a blood clot under it. A doctor can relieve the pressure. Until then try placing it in cold water to reduce the swelling.
put ice and see a doctor- he will tell you what to do
Go 2 the doctor pronto!!!!


It could be an infection....try putting some ice over it
ice it and then see the doctor tm

No comments:

Post a Comment