Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do you get fingernail polish remover from carpet?

My toddler spilled polish on my carpet about 3 weeks ago. It just occured to me to ';ask yahoo';. Any suggestions? Remover didn't work it just sort of faded it. Do I just need to put a rug on it? Hope not.How do you get fingernail polish remover from carpet?
my daughter did the same thing on light color carpet , so right away i went at it with polish remover and left a nice big copper colored spot . i called the cleaners he said that the best thing to do was to really saturate the carpet with the remover and then using a big thirsty towel or or wad of paper toweling blot it up with out swooshing it around it worked you can now longer see the spot but I'm sad to say the towel didn't survive the incident .


good luckHow do you get fingernail polish remover from carpet?
thats not coming up ANYTIME soon
peroxide.... Ive got 3 kids it ll get anything out, trust me (lol)
Acetone. Use rubber gloves. It smells and acts like fingernail polish remover.


Wait one...Remover? Forget it. I can't read.
if it faded it, your already screwed. no way to put the color back into your carpeting.
get the acetone free remover. dilute it with a little bit of water, and soak the area. then drop paper towel and dab it up. don't wipe it.
Carpet stain remover................

No comments:

Post a Comment