Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do you get fingernail polish off of a wall?

We have white tongue and groove walls and a white wooden door, in which my 4 year old daughter decided she was going to fingerpaint with red nail polish. Any tips for removing?How do you get fingernail polish off of a wall?
well to be truthful the other day me and my friend cracked a massive bottle of nail polish on my bed so we tried everything in the end i took the bed covers off and hid em so my advice to you is to put lots of nail varnish on the wall and then wipe it as fast as you can and if it dont come off tell an adult to help you out its much more better than lyingHow do you get fingernail polish off of a wall?
try acetone free nail polish remover, also wet nail polish will wipe it off but I don't know what mess it would make, you have to wipe it off immedaitely after putting the fresh coat on... failing that paint over it till it's no longer visible, or change your door to red....
FINGER NAIL POLISH REMOVER, WINDOW CLEANER, SIMPLE GREEN.
WD-40.
I would say your best bet is just to paint over it. I would not use nail polish remover on your walls, and I don't know of any cleaner that removes it from paint, wood, clothes, or carpet.
I would say, and this may sound obvious, but perhaps nail polish remover or paint thinner on a rag brushed lightly several times, the trick being no to damage the paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment