Friday, January 15, 2010

Can anybody tell me what kind of fingernail polish stays on best in water?

I do water aerobics and I done away with the fake nails and just use polish and it chips everyday!! Any help?Can anybody tell me what kind of fingernail polish stays on best in water?
I would recommend investing in a more expensive brand of nail polish. Those tend to be bettter quality and thus stay on longer and does not stain your nails (an added bonus). I would recommend Chanel, it's around $20 but well worth it :)


Oh and don't forget to put on a coat of clear nailpolish over your colour every time.Can anybody tell me what kind of fingernail polish stays on best in water?
The best nail polish in the water is no nail polish. I've been swimming for eight years, and even the expensive stuff comes off. Putting on more doesn't help either.

No comments:

Post a Comment