Friday, January 15, 2010

What is the absolute best fingernail polish?

I want a polish that stays on more than 3 days and doesn't bubble up ... girls you know what I mean. I'm so tired of blowing money on junk polish!What is the absolute best fingernail polish?
Expensive polishes aren't always better. I bought a Chanel nail polish once and it flaked off as soon as it dried! OPI, which you can get in salons, is a good one, and Avon is good too, but I find that the cheap ones work just as well. If you have a lot of moisture in your nails, any brand will bubble up, so use a base coat or do what I do and get artificial nails. I can wear nail polish for 2 weeks or more on my artificial nails and it doesn't even chip.What is the absolute best fingernail polish?
There is only one OPI it is the best, it is a bit pricey but i get it wholesale, because i am an esthetician. OPI goes from $12.99 retail depending were you go
I really love Revlon nail polish. They have great colors, and they last awhile. OPI is also great, and it's what most salons use though it's kind of pricey.
Mary Kay
I use revlon or wet n wild
Chanel Le Vernis is fantastic, but you do need to wear a good top coat, and also a base - especially if you choose a strong colour as they stain.


Just thought I'd stick up for Chanel!
Yes, OPI is the best, they do the most fantastic strenghthening nail polish, 拢15 per bottle, but trust me, ut works! They have got a wide range of colours and they are sold in most places and on most websites, try Debanhams etc...or they have shops of just OPI products! the average price is about 拢10 for them, try these websites:
Sally Hansen





Plus, it strengthens your nails!
OPI and PUPPA but if you want to go cheap... CARONIA. lol
OPI is the best. Sally Hansen bubbled up on me the first use of the bottle. OPI give me a smooth coat even after it is a year old.
maybeline, bourgeois, chanel, revlon, nivea





go to any boots,superdrug store...ull get loads
any of the Sally Hanson polishes are great, they all have vitamins and hardeners and they stay on.
Sally Hansen is the best. It has vitamins and minerals so your nails don't go bad.
The secret is in the top coat. Go to Sally's and ask for a long-lasting top coat. I don't remember the name, but they carry one that needs to dry for a minute under a light, and it will preserve the life of your polish. Also re-apply the top coat every few days. Try thinner coats to prevent bubbles.
hi . i dont relly know?
O.P.I
I always use Sally Hansen or NYC. I love the color variety that NYC offers, they have all the fun colors you could look for in polishes to express yourself
MILANI Nail Lacquer
OPI! is by far the best! They have so many amazing colours and sticks to your nails brilliantly so it doesn't chip easily. Always apply 2 coats tho and a base and top coat!
OPI is amazing. kinda expensive but its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment