Friday, January 15, 2010

What does it mean when you dream about wearing leapord print fingernail polish?

I dreamt I was in a store with books, movies, clothes and food. Good music. I also had leapord print fingernail polish on my fingernails.





Mean anything?What does it mean when you dream about wearing leapord print fingernail polish?
Maybe it means that recently your tastes have changed? Perhaps you have a new group of friends %26amp; people that you are hanging out with that have different interests than you do? If so, it seems to me that the dream is telling you that though you are trying to change some things in your life, most likely things that you like or enjoy doing in your free time, you can't. Maybe because you just do not like the new things in your life or the new ways. The reason isn't quite clear to me as I am not you, but the bottom line is- whatever the change, it ain't gonna work out for you.What does it mean when you dream about wearing leapord print fingernail polish?
Hmm - you are creative, like fancy nail jobs, feel guilty about animal products, or maybe were looking at a poster or stuffed animal with leopard print just before you went to sleep. Or maybe you were just being festive - it sounds like you were having a lovely time in the dream.
It means that it's an cool idea and you should probably try to paint your fingernails leopard print- I think I might!


Sometimes dreams can give you really good ideas- I once dreamed that I opened a diner and our specialty was french toast made out of brioche raisin bread... which i then had to try making in real life, and the result was delicious.
NOTHING* other than u like that print.
not really i think you look kind of sexy in leopard myself
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment