Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What brand of fingernail polish would you recommend?

I have a terrible time trying to find a good strong nail polish. My latest one, Loreal Paris Jet Set, starts to flake off within an hour! Even with a base and top coat!What brand of fingernail polish would you recommend?
I recomend O.P.I. diamond dust..it won't chip for about a week or 2 and it works great even w/o top coat...or NYC if you can't afford O.P.I. NYC works well also I use both brandsWhat brand of fingernail polish would you recommend?
Evidently you don't have acrylic overlay on your own nails. This helps the polish last it's longest.





If this is not an option, then any polish will do b/c they are all basically alike!





One trick to making polish last on 'naked' nails is to add a few drops of super glue to the polish in the bottle.





I know it sounds crazy, but it helps the polish last and the polish will not be sticky (as in glue) when you apply it, and won't be difficult to remove when ready to change it.
I like Rimmel nail polish. They have all different colors as well. It lasts for me. Try it out!!!


:)
try Dior nail polish..
You can try Revlon colorstay nail polish, it's supposed to stay on your nail and not chip. Or try OPI topcoat (works really well), but kind of pricey.
O.P.I. has the best nail polish, and a variety of colors also!!..
Try Pure Ice .Awesome colors, not too expensive , and stays on good
try doing a base coat before applying your nail polish, even nail strengther helps.. wait to dry for 3-5mins then apply your first coat.. after apply wait for another 3-5mins, apply second coat, wait for another 3-5mins, and finish up with the top coat.. then wait for 1hour before putting on anything [yes, even when using jet set, the rules applies.. annoying, i know..]


make sure that the first colour coat is a thin layer, the second layer thicker..





i suggest using OPI, or maybelline..

No comments:

Post a Comment