Friday, January 15, 2010

How would you fare living in a world where fingernail clippers didn't exist?

Scissors or any other clipper related tool either.





Wouldn't it suck to have to rip them off with your nails and fingers all the time? You'd have all those hang nails that you couldn't get off because it's tearing down to low into the nail and it hurts, that would be ridiculous to me. Is that how people really managed it back in the old old days?How would you fare living in a world where fingernail clippers didn't exist?
Before fingernail clippers are invented, we use teeth :-DHow would you fare living in a world where fingernail clippers didn't exist?
Not really. I grow fingernails for fun occasionally, and once they get to half and inch (or less, depending on the finger), they start getting torn on sides, and no matter how hard I try they get torn off completely after a few more weeks. I have to drink calcium to keep them long. Or, if you really want them short, you can just bite them off.
Back in the old days people used to work with their hands, so I guess their nails were in contact with hard objects. Of course there's always teeth for chewing nails.
I would just have to find something else to hunt Kodiak bears with...
I'd get a nail file, duh!
i would go get a rock and file it down like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment