Sunday, January 17, 2010

How long does it take a fingernail to grow back?

I crushed my finger in work weeks ago and the nail came off the other day?How long does it take a fingernail to grow back?
Mine Took about 2 months to grow back to its full length I crushed it in car door by accident :-) after swelling it fell of after about 7 days . Horrible experience ! You can take the Homeopathic remedy ARNICA 200C for the pain and inflammation it helped me a lot.


Take care and God Bless you !How long does it take a fingernail to grow back?
Ive just recently had my left ring finger and middle finger ripped off as i fell and ma acrylic nails flicked off n took my real ones with it. it was so sore but I've been to the hospital and had dressings on them and have to go back every three days for now. hope they grow back normally

Report Abuse



well its been abotu a month now since my nails come off... i found they healed quicker with no bandages on as they dried up. i can see some sort of a nail thing growing back but... i might have to go back to hospital as there is a bump on ma finga which wont let the nail grow anymore

Report Abuse



i depends on your diet like if you eat unhealthy it well take a long time if you eat alot of fruits an veggies they well grow faster and if you take vitamins
aww
6 months to 1 year but sometimes only a few layers come back leaving it very soft and always peeling include gelatin in your diet
may-be a few months.i would say 4-5 months
5 months?
three years ago my fingernail was crushed in the car door, the oain was rotten. it has taken three years, i,m afraid, for the nail to grow, I think the finger was crushed, but the doctor said I did not need an x ray, so the feeling has almost returned, good luck, Doda
I'd give it a few months...my pinky nail has grown about 1/2 cm in 3 weeks, but then again I'm in a different climate than usual.
You probably will see something in 3 months or so But it can take 10 -12 months for it to grow back. Been there done that
couple of months


be good as new
My podiatrist said it would take a year for my whole toe nail to grow out if he pulled it.
dunno. i have no concept of growth with fingernails- i bite them to much! by the way, how did you crush your finger?


yours bloodthirstily,


SMB
As long as your nail bed is.
People who ae saying 6 months are extremely exagerating! i crushed it two time, between the dorr of the dar, and around 1 month and 1 half it grew as it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment