Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do I get a splinter that is under my fingernail?

It is under my right index finger and my nails are to short cause I bite them all the time. So how would I be able to get it out.How do I get a splinter that is under my fingernail?
I take a sterile Needle and stick it into the splinter and pull it out, hurts a bitHow do I get a splinter that is under my fingernail?
amputation
The glue idea sounds great but sometimes that won't always work. But give it a try. I have the same problem. I have two splinters under my nail. Side by side. Glue didn't work but I think just relaxing a few days or a week to let my nail grow out some......the splinters should start coming out with it. Maybe then I will be able to use tweezers. If it's not infected, I believe waiting for the nail to grow out will work.
Use a pair of tweezers.....
Try using Neosprin ointment. It should draw the splinter out and also put a bandaid over it.
Get some Elmer's glue and let it dry over the area the splinter is in and then when it dries yank it off, it won't hurt, but it'll get the splinter out.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment