Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do I get fingernail polish to stay on?

When I have acrylic nails, I don't ever have a problem with my fingernail polish staying on. When I paint my nails though, I can't keep it on, it chips off so easily. Even with 2 coats and a top coat. How do I get fingernail polish to keep from chipping off?How do I get fingernail polish to stay on?
Hahaha... you're cool.How do I get fingernail polish to stay on?
i usually use O.P.I nail polishes they hold up pretty well on me and makeu sure you always apply a top coat also..so be really rough on your nails that causes them to chip, hope i helped!
Make sure your nails are clean and dry before you apply the polish.


Make sure you use a good base coat as well.
Put a clear coat one before and after painting nails
Use a Base coat too, like Seche Crystal Clear Base Coat.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment