Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do I get fingernail polish out of jeans?

I know this is probably stupid but I thought I might give my new pants a couple more tries....I have tried alot of different things and nothing has worked....It probably is a wast of time but they were a brand new pair of jeans so I figured I would try again...How do I get fingernail polish out of jeans?
Nail polish will never come out of material. Even with remover.How do I get fingernail polish out of jeans?
I had a garment with nail polish on it. I put the garment in the freezer for several weeks and eventually the nail polish cracked and came off. This works with ink stains too. It's worth a try!
I have found an awsome product that is nontoxic and safe, it has removed some tuff spots and stains for me. I friend who uses it to remove nailpolish, might work on your jeans. Click my avatar and email me, I can tell you where I buy my products.





Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment