Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is the significance of painting just one fingernail black?

Every so often I see someone who has painted just one nail on their hand black. Usually it's the ring finger but not always. Is there some kind of significance to this - you know, like how gay men used to put an earring in their right ear as a ';code';? Is it a ';goth'; thing? Or is it just people being stupid?What is the significance of painting just one fingernail black?
Ozzy does it, so everyone wants to copy.What is the significance of painting just one fingernail black?
spellcasting, child.





These Eight words the Rede fulfill:





';An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will';
It means you ran out of nail polish remover last Halloween.
i think it's people being stupid. i know carson dailey (sp?) used to do it back in the days when mtv wasn't completely horrible, and i thought it was super stupid back then, still do.
It means you want to be ';goth'; or ';emo';, but you dont know if you really want to.





its really for posers.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al_kqgu8abe5WRGeyMJ97.bsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20071028173854AAPahQ8
I don't know, it's kinda weird. Sometimes I paint my pinky nail pink but that's only because I want to paint my nails but I'm too lazy to do the rest.
It means that, they don't have any sense of style!

No comments:

Post a Comment