Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is the curent trend in fingernail shape, length and colors?

I've been getting the french manicure for many years and sick of it! I need an up-to-the-minute stylish look for a party...nothing too outrageous...something I can wear even at my retail job.What is the curent trend in fingernail shape, length and colors?
In seventeen magazine it showed short-medium round nails with jewel colors :)What is the curent trend in fingernail shape, length and colors?
Well, it's summer so try bright colours! I currently have on a metallic blue/green nail polish colour. I don't think you can ever be too outrageous when it comes to nails. I think a squarish shape looks pretty. [:
Now its acrylic nails, the ones with the lil swirls %26amp; designs.


But the colors that are in i think is navy blue[seventeen maqazine)
Whats in is fake french manicure nails with flower designs.
Long round nails look really nice with a light nude pink.
black nails. not to long

No comments:

Post a Comment