Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do you get bright pink fingernail polish off a new car seat?

my grand daughter lift a bottle of hot pink nail polish in her mothers new car and the heat cracked open the bottle and made a small mess. now my daughter is p**ed and my poor grand daughter is not allowed to bring anything in the car...not even a bottle of water. can anyone tell me how to clean up this mess, so my grand daughter can ride in the car again without her mother being a butt?How do you get bright pink fingernail polish off a new car seat?
HURRY!


Get CLEAR nail polish remover!


And soak the spot with the


remover!


This should work. . . trust me


10 minutes ago i spilled red nail polish on


a light pink shirt. . . the clear nail polish took it right off ! :))


But you have to hurrrryyy!!


xolexi


Your poor grand daughter :(


I know what it's like when mom's are a little to


tough on the child...:((

No comments:

Post a Comment