Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do i remove a fingernail underneath my actual finger nail?

i know this is realllly wierd, but ive come to my last resort. this had prolly happened to everyone at one point but theres another thin fingernail underneath my other nail, idk if its called a hang nail or not. but it hurts like hell and i want to know how to get it out cuz its impossible without me being in pain haha.





any tips?How do i remove a fingernail underneath my actual finger nail?
Usually the nail replacement will replace the dead nail in perfect position. but in your case, I think, the 'new' nail grow underneath the 'old' nail. It will cause pain and inflammation. When the time goes, the 'old' nail (the outer ones) will die, and needs to be replaced.


What is the color of your nail? if it is pale and not reddish, than your 'outer' nail probably already dead and it need to be removed.So, my suggestion is try to consult your doctor to make sure if the outer nail is already dead.How do i remove a fingernail underneath my actual finger nail?
I get that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the time. I get some nail clippers and push the skin aside, then clip the nail thats causing the pain. Just a little clip to cut off the jagged edge so the side of the nail is smooth and cant poke me.
if its a hangnail u can use a finger nail clipper to jus clip it off but if it is sumthing that happened from clipping your nail too low jus leave it alone and let ur nail grow back it may hurt for maybe a day or so but it will get better
it sounds to me like its just part of your nail and when you cut, bit, or tore your nail off the it left a bit of a lower layer. i'm pretty sure you should just leave it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment