Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can I stop the pain of having my fingernail ripped from my skin?

I broke a nail.





I never thought that I would say that. And I definatly never thought that it would hurt this much. I have a bandade on it but it doesn't seem to be working.





What else can I do?How can I stop the pain of having my fingernail ripped from my skin?
1] wash or soak in warm water and soap


2] blotdry


3] trim any excesstorn nail, if you can


4] apply antibiotic with pain reliever, and a bandaid. Change daily.


It will hurt like the dickens for about 2 days, then feel a lot better.


5] Keep bandaged until torn area is dry, and healing.How can I stop the pain of having my fingernail ripped from my skin?
i agree with vegan, put some pressure on it, it will stop, girls have these all the time!!
first make sure to clean and disinfect it throughly, then take some Tylenol or something similar, (make sure to keep taking it as described on the bottle) and put a plastic bag with ice wrapped in a towel on it for 10 minutes on, 10 minutes off...
Egads!!!Aren't you going to the doctor????Try pouring some peroxide on it .ugh!! I don't know...I'n creeped out now,,,ooohhhh! good luck.
ice??? warm water??? lotion.....
smash one of your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment