Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I stop the pain of having my fingernail ripped from my skin?

I broke a nail.





I never thought that I would say that. And I definatly never thought that it would hurt this much. I have a bandade on it but it doesn't seem to be working.





What else can I do?How can I stop the pain of having my fingernail ripped from my skin?
Ouch! Have you tried Neosporin? It's very effective as a pain reliever. I'd recommend putting some Neosporin on it, slap on a band-aid, and pop an Aspirin or two. Hope it feels better soon.How can I stop the pain of having my fingernail ripped from my skin?
Aspirin.
yea, that happened to me too and i thought it would never happen, but apparently it does. all you can really do is let it heal, try not to keep the bandage on for to long cause then it won't heal quickly. i hope it wasn't your whole nail, cause i don't know what to do. but yea all you can do is just wait for it to heal and for ur nail to grow back.
I don't know but if you find out don't tell anyone at Guantanamo Bay - you'll ruin their fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment