Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can i get fingernail glue off my nails?

I used the fake nails from wal-mart and now the glue is stuck on my fingernails! HELP PLZ!How can i get fingernail glue off my nails?
You have 2 options:





1) pick it off during class....i did this once...worked quite well, actually





2) pour some nail polish remover in a cup and soak your nails in it....the glue should then peel right off.





Hope to help!How can i get fingernail glue off my nails?
get some nail polish remove that HAS acetone.


normal nail polish remover is non acetone, so be sure you have one that has acetone.





soak them in there, and it eventually will come off. it may take a while, i took my fake nails off in it and it took about an hour.





prob less for just glue thou
One time that happened to me I just took a little bowl of nail polish remover and soak your fingernails in it for a little bit and wipe you fingers and if all of it is not off soak your nails for a little longer or until it comes off.


IHOPE MY ADVISE HELPS!
oy!


I remember when I did that once and it was a nightmare!!


never use tips because they are terrible and my fingers couldnt manage with them and i couldnt even buckle my seat belt!





Just take nail polish remover in a cup and dip your finger in and soak them!!! even rub them nail if you need to until it all comes off. you might have some white lines on your nails etc but that will go away indue time. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment