Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I fix a severly broken fingernail?

I broke my fingernail about half way down my nailbed. It was so far down it was bleeding. I have fixed cracked nails before however I have never had one this bad before. I was planning on using superglue but is there anything else I can do for it? It hurts alot!How can I fix a severly broken fingernail?
You can put a silk wrap on it.First, I'd put some neosporin, or something to clean it out and make sure no bacteria sets in.After that sets for a bit, you can put the silk wrap on it.How can I fix a severly broken fingernail?
just wrap a waterproof bandaid tightly over it! after a few days it will automatically fix up! just make sure that the bandaid is always there!
use superglue
Dont fret gurl...nails are meant to grow back and it will take its rightfull place on your finger...
You could try to keep bacteria out of it and let it heal, which would take probably a few weeks. Try keep out bacteria by washing the nail's germs out under cold, rushing water. Don't touch it that much or it will get worse, and you don't want that to happen don't you?!?! So just leave it how it is and you'll get used to the pain. Or put on fake nails on all you nails and no-one will see the crack! (He-he!)
superglue

No comments:

Post a Comment