Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can I deal with one split fingernail?

I have never had a problem with splitting nails before, but now one of them has a split in it no matter what I do with it. I have tried filing my nail down to the bare minimum, and it always splits in the same spot. There is a very thin white line going into the pink of my nail that doesn't grow out.





Any ideas on how to solve this problem?How can I deal with one split fingernail?
Hi. I had the same problem, and finally went to a salon where they just kept putting acrylic filler in the crack until it finally grew out ( mine took about 3 months to grow out all the way ). Filing a nail that is cracked like that will just make it weaker. People at nail salons know how to deal with it. Trust me, i tried everything, and nothing helped until i went to a professional. It doesn't cost a lot either, because your only getting one nail worked on. I've never had a problem with it again. Give it a try, and best of luck to you :-)How can I deal with one split fingernail?
Go to a manicurist and have them fix it for you or cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment