Friday, May 14, 2010

Who thinks my Fingernail will grow back?

I slammed it above the cuticle but 1/3 of my nail is black. It has been two weeks and it does not hurt anymore. What do ya think??Who thinks my Fingernail will grow back?
Ah don't worry, my nail came off all the way! It was really gross and I was scared it would never grow back too but it did.





It just grows at the same rate as usual back to normal. It might take a while, depending on your nails but it will definitely grow back, I promise.





Hope this helped :)Who thinks my Fingernail will grow back?
Nah, it'll grow back eventually. If you want to increase the time maybe eat healthier, drink lots of water, etc.
itll go away in about a month, maybe more


just keep your nails painted
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment