Friday, May 14, 2010

What is it about fingernail clippers and their mysteriouse disappearance?!?

I have only bought about 10 pairs over the past 2 years and I can't find a darn one of them! Why do they always disappear?What is it about fingernail clippers and their mysteriouse disappearance?!?
Yes! This is soo true! Where are they going? The bad thing is after I buy about 5 more, I am able to run across the original one I was looking for. WTF is that?! I think there's some secret society of manicurists who steal them and return them later to ensure that nail clippers are in constant demand so that they don't need to worry about job security or something, lol.What is it about fingernail clippers and their mysteriouse disappearance?!?
girl! tell me about it!


those things are like socks! you just keep buying and buying, and they just keep disappearing, and disappearing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment