Friday, May 14, 2010

One of my classmates touched my laptop screen with her fingernail. Does that mean my laptop got scratched?

Oh good grief! Can't you just look at it and see?One of my classmates touched my laptop screen with her fingernail. Does that mean my laptop got scratched?
no, unless you see a mark. the screen is a pliable polymer and is designed to not crack or crease unless forcibly punctured or scratched. fingerprints should be wiped off with a moist cotton clothOne of my classmates touched my laptop screen with her fingernail. Does that mean my laptop got scratched?
Here are my step-by-step directions:


1) TUrn Computer Off


2) Look at screen and see if it looks scratched


3) That's It.


Just because someone touches your screen, does not mean it is scratched, they are engineered to be semi-durrable.
Maybe. Look at it and see if there's a scratch. Could be scratches from your own use already anyways. She shouldn't have touched the screen, though!
one scratch won't make a noticeable difference. Unless her nail is really sharp or she pressed really hard it probably won't
Look at it, and decide.
NO MEANS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y dont u just look at it and find out

No comments:

Post a Comment