Friday, May 14, 2010

What colors of fingernail polish are good for someone in their 20's?

I don't want anything to juvenile like neon green or hot pink!! But I'm really lost!!! I usually stick to light shimmery browns or creamy whites....but I really want to change it up. AND, am I too old for glitters???What colors of fingernail polish are good for someone in their 20's?
colors like :http://mizzchievouz.blogspot.com/2009/07鈥?/a>





your not too old either, so i say you can still have glitter.


unless your a mom, haha. well actually, you ucan rock that too =)What colors of fingernail polish are good for someone in their 20's?
a subtle glitter would be fine but an over the top glitter looks weird on anyone. I would suggest a deep red or blue or something darker because us young ones want to stand out with neon and bright colours I tend to wear a deep amber so hope this helps
Metallic blue would be amazing.


I love metallic/chrome colours, it also depends what colours of clothes you usually wear.
at this age i recon you can pull anything off


its around 50 when it gets wierd having pink sparkly barbie nails ROFL
You should go with dark purple, almost black. If your nails are long, you should try the following french manicures:


Brown with gold tips


Black with silver tips
i say nude colors, like the light pinks and browns, the ones that match your skin tone
blue .. metallic .. hot pink ( theres no age limit for hot pink), nude
pale pink with a little shimmer in. always works for me :)
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment