Friday, May 14, 2010

I cut my fingernail and nail bed halfway down the nail. Should i cut the hanging part off or leave it on?

I was grating some cheese when i grated off half of my fingernail down the middle. It also cut off a chunk of the nail bed but the fingernail is still attached. Should I cut off the part of the fingernail that is loosely attached or should I leave it on?I cut my fingernail and nail bed halfway down the nail. Should i cut the hanging part off or leave it on?
cut it off as close to the nail bed as possible. You don't want that thing to catch on anything and tear off.I cut my fingernail and nail bed halfway down the nail. Should i cut the hanging part off or leave it on?
u will want 2 cut it off as close to the nail bed as possible. if u leave it, it can catch on something and tear off, which can be super painful and go down even further. plus it may bleed.





the moral is...


grating cheese is dangerous!


BE CAREFUL!





XD

No comments:

Post a Comment