Friday, May 14, 2010

How do i get fingernail polish out of my shirt?

i just got a new shirt and i was painting my nails then i dropped the brush and got fingernail polish on my new shirt i thought about nail polish remover but it said it ruins synthetic fibers what do i doHow do i get fingernail polish out of my shirt?
vanish....my nanna swears by it :)





http://www.vanish.co.uk/How do i get fingernail polish out of my shirt?
I'd wait for it to dry and try to scratch it off with your fingernail or maybe even a nail file. Using nail polish remover will burn a hole in your shirt.
Yes, never use remover on clothes because it will bleach them. What I use is Shout. Shout is my best friend for getting out stains. It isn't one of those fake products, it really helps!
nothing, ive done same thing. it stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment