Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I get a fingernail polish stain out of clothing?

I have this new shirt that's blue and polka dotted, that I JUST spilled nail polish ALL OVER. And these new jeans that I also spilled it on!!! How can I freaking get it out?!!!!!!!!How do I get a fingernail polish stain out of clothing?
Hi....sorry about your accident. I don't have a solution for you, but I can tell you what NOT to do because I had a similar accident last year. I spilled red polish on my favorite jeans and thought fingernail polish remover should get it right out (or at least reasy for washing.) WRONG!! It did nothing more than spread the color on the jeans and actually made the stained area much worse. Good Luck in your quest to find the best answer!How do I get a fingernail polish stain out of clothing?
Have you tried Acetone nail polish remover? Try it that should work. Make sure it's not on silk fabric or anything like that. Good Luck!!!
first use polish remover then bug spray


or windex





but let it air dry after u wash it

No comments:

Post a Comment