Monday, May 10, 2010

I broke half my fingernail off, what do i do about the other half?

I broke my thumb 2 months ago and my nail has fallen off vertically in half. Should the other side fall off? Will it grow back properly?I broke half my fingernail off, what do i do about the other half?
Leave it alone. You do not need to take it off. If it looks like it will get caught in things, then protect it with a bandaid. The rest may end up falling off too, but maybe not. It takes 3 months to grow a fingernail.I broke half my fingernail off, what do i do about the other half?
heyy,


leave the other half either could happen it could fall off or the nail my just simply carry on growing leave it and put a bandage on or a plaster and take care that u dont knock it on anything if you do it will cause you terrible pain so i wud say. dont leave it open, put a plaster or a bandage on it :) prevent any more accidents


hope i helped gud luck :) ..x
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment