Friday, May 14, 2010

Ladies, is it true that your fingernail polish has to match your toenail polish?

I'm getting a manicure and a pedicure this week and I want my nails to be polished and my toes to be french tip. On two or three occasions friends have asked me why dont your toes match your nails or vice versa? I also read somewhere that they are suppose to match. What do you think?Ladies, is it true that your fingernail polish has to match your toenail polish?
my fingernails %26amp; toenails never match-how boring!!!Ladies, is it true that your fingernail polish has to match your toenail polish?
I always make sure mine match...It's lust the way I do things so I don't look odd...But if you want them different it's your choice :o)
I think its cute to match them, but they don't have to match. Just whatever you feel more comfortable with.
My fingers are pink %26amp; white (well french like), and my toes are colored. It is FINE to have them different. Sometimes I will do them the same (pink %26amp; white), but I do like to have a little color on my toes every now and then. Girl, you do what makes YOU happy! :)
i have never got my nails done professionally, bnut no they dont need too, it looks nice though. hope your nails turn out great!
I think it looks beter that way if ur toes mach ur finger nails but its totaly up to u but like i said i like toes and fingers to mach.
I don't think that it matters just as long as the nail polish matches the clothes you are wearing.
no not at all, you can do what ever you want with ur nails and toenails they dont have to match
They have to look good together, but they don't have to be the same color. I think that a light/hot pink or a baby/powder/sky blue would match it.
No. But it does look better if you are wearing peep toe shoes to have your nails matching.


If you don't want them to match, no need to.


My finger nails are french, sometimes rainbow while my toes are either pink or black. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment