Monday, May 10, 2010

Can you help em with my fingernail problem?

Say I'm really lazy (Go ahead, say it), and I don't want to do any of the daily routine things. Shave, cut my nails, and so on. I know I can get electrolysis to make sure my hair doesn't grow back so I don't have to shave for a while, but is there anything I can get to make it where I can cut my nails less frequently?Can you help em with my fingernail problem?
Uh.. don't you have to cut your nails only like once every two weeks? I'm lazy like you, I don't even shave my legs haha. But only cutting your fingernails once every two weeks? Come on man!Can you help em with my fingernail problem?
You can get them surgically removed so they'll never grow back.
Become an alcoholic and don't eat any protien.

No comments:

Post a Comment