Friday, May 14, 2010

What kind of fingernail polish remover should I use?

I used this 'Pure Ice' brand of fingernail polish and for the life of me, fingernail polish remover wont take it off. It'll chip off, but won't come off with polish remover.. ungh.. Oh, and I'm using Sally Hansen Kwik OffWhat kind of fingernail polish remover should I use?
I have that same brand on my toes right now, (orange) and oh lord i hope it comes off, ha but i know it is a good nail polish because mine hasnt started chipping yet, other brands would be chipped and about off by now..





um as for the remover, try cutex, it is good and it is only like $2 at walmartWhat kind of fingernail polish remover should I use?
Are you using acetone nail polish remover? Acetone nail polish remover is stronger than non-acetone, and is typically used in nail salons to aide in the removing of acrylic nails. Make sure you moisturize your hands after using it, as it is very drying.
2 dollar shops have some good ones and supermarkets. They are onky around $3.00 for ones that actually work well.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment