Friday, May 14, 2010

What should I do if I got a piece of lead stuck under my fingernail.?

It hurts really bad and I tried using tweezers and a toothpick but it won't come out.


I don't think it is coming out because I bite my nails so my nail is really short and stiff.


I know it isn't poisunous bcuz it is probably graphite.


Plz leave any advise thank you.What should I do if I got a piece of lead stuck under my fingernail.?
try using peroxide to see if it will bubble it out. then put some neosporin on it. if the peroxide doesn't work the other should make it work its way out. and keep from getting infected. good luck and best wishes.What should I do if I got a piece of lead stuck under my fingernail.?
Well it has got to come out. Trust me you think it hurts now. Wait until it gets infected. If you can not get it out yourself try having someone else who doesn't mind causing you pain try. If you still can't get it out. Go to the doctor where they can numb your finger up to get it out. Good luck!!
try putting peroxide on it and see what that does, if it doesnt help go see a doctor, it needs to come out even if it is graphite. Good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment