Monday, May 10, 2010

How can i get rid of the bruise on my fingernail?

i smashed my finger on the backyard door about a month ago. it doesn't hurt that badly anymore, but it's on the very bottom of my fingernail. my mom says that it'll come out when my nail grows. she says it doesn't need a doctor. what can i do to make it go away?How can i get rid of the bruise on my fingernail?
It is an accumulation of blood under the nail. It won't go away until the nail grows out.How can i get rid of the bruise on my fingernail?
The only thing to do is allow the injury to ';Run its course.'; The bruise should grow out along with the nail in about 1-3 months.
Well there isn't much you can do to make it go away. All you can do is let it heal. It'll be gone when your nail grows out (like your mom said). I doesn't need a doctor. It just needs time. We've all been through something similar to your problem. If you don't want it to show then paint your nails a color that covers the bruise. You can also put a Band-aid over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment