Friday, May 14, 2010

Social Security office wont let me in with my fingernail clippers attached to my keys?

Yet my keys seem to be able to do more damage if needed.


and the Guard agrees, but says I am safe w/o nail clippers.


what should I have done, please... I need a laugh!Social Security office wont let me in with my fingernail clippers attached to my keys?
you should have side ways head locked the security guard till he tapped outSocial Security office wont let me in with my fingernail clippers attached to my keys?
i have a metal bar in my chest and the alarm goes off. i keep saying ';THERES A BAS IN ME!'; but they'didn't believe me. so i didn't go in a lot of places in dc because of it. idiots....it isn't my fault. i should have brought my xray with me lol
Simply drop your keys in your purse before you walk into the SS office, and remove them form your purse when you leave the SS Building, Problem Solved.
Three options...


1. Take back to car


2. Give them to the guard to hold


3. Hide them outside some place,
Haaa...I know what you mean. Somebody I know has a metal plate in his foot, and it sets off those alarms lol.


They wouldn't let him in with his can opener either
i would let you in....even if you were carrying a axe......seamanab x

No comments:

Post a Comment