Friday, May 14, 2010

I slammed my finger in a window and my fingernail turned blueish-black?

A few days ago I was shutting my window and my finger got slammed with it. Now my almost my whole middle fingernail has turned blue/black. I hurt for a few days but now the pressure is just uncomfortable and its hurts just a tiny bit when you press on it. Will my fingernail fall off? What should I do?I slammed my finger in a window and my fingernail turned blueish-black?
calm down its only a bruise :D


and if your nail does fall off its fine. its done it to me and it just grows back.


good luck :DI slammed my finger in a window and my fingernail turned blueish-black?
ugh same thing happened to me excpet with a door. :S





Yeah mine turned a lovely shade of blackish-purple beofre coming completly off. Mine is growing back but it happened in like October and still isnt 100% better.


My doctor told me that if there is uncomfertable pressure or w/e you can heat up a paperclip and poke a hole in your nail. It's to relieve the pressure. but only do it if there is a lot of blood underneath the nail or it will REALLY hurt. but if there's enough blood it won't hurt at all and it will really help.





If your not sure weather or not to do that just go to your doctor and he/she could do it too.
sometimes it can fall off, but it wil grow back. it bruises just like any other part of your body. if it is too painfull you can go to your GP and get it burnt off, not painfull. don't worry, it is normal.
My friend did this to her fingernail It will eventually fall off then grow back but this process will take a long Time about 3 months
doubt it, it will probably lighten a bit then it will go away as your nail grows
nope its fine. its just a bruise under the nail. which is blood capillaries under the skin. ice it. it will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment