Friday, May 14, 2010

I spilled a bunch of fingernail polish on my comforter. What can I use to get it out?

It's brown on a green bedspread. It's REALLY important that I get it out.I spilled a bunch of fingernail polish on my comforter. What can I use to get it out?
Windex works very well.I spilled a bunch of fingernail polish on my comforter. What can I use to get it out?
nail polish remover!!!
Rub it really deep!! it works


I broke a bottle of nailpolish in my apartment carpet last week and it kida helped but I waisted a whole bottle of nailpolish rremover!


just spill a bit on the camforter then rub it and change the cotton as soon as it gets a bit durty!





it won't go out completly but it'll work








you can try with paint remover as well, but it might damage your comforters and make it worse! so first check in a small noneuseful area then do it!
I found nail polsih remover gets it off benches but I have never tried getting it off a bedspread. Try it. Otherwise look up stain removers on the web, ad type in the particular stain and what its on. Good luck.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment