Monday, May 10, 2010

I found dried, spilled fingernail polish on my daughter's blue carpet. How do i get it out,?

The nail polish is pink, and it's really dried and stuck on there. I tried spot shot but that did nothing. I don't want to bleach the carpet by using something i shouldn't.I found dried, spilled fingernail polish on my daughter's blue carpet. How do i get it out,?
I would try to ';pick off'; as much of it as I could. Then I would use a steam cleaner to remove the rest -- There may well be a permanent stain which can not be removed. The ingredient in nail polish remover which would remove the polish may melt the fibers in the carpet. I think I would probably patch the carpet. This is easier than most people think. Goodluck -k-I found dried, spilled fingernail polish on my daughter's blue carpet. How do i get it out,?
nail polish remover
try 2 steam it..but other then that i dont think u can
Would be easier to replace daughter ! Just kidding . If the nap is high you could snip off top with scissors. You could also try combing it ,or re-arrange room so something is covering it, { unless it's too far out in the open } , then how about a throw rug !!!
if you can just cut the tops of the carpet off where the paint is, think that is bout all you can do
Use a nail polish remover. It works great!
Have you though about fingernail polish remover? It is simple acetone, and while i am not 100 sure, i do not think it should bleach the carpet. If it does, color it with a little red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment