Monday, May 10, 2010

What does a brown streak under the fingernail indicate?

I've heard that it's from diet but i've also heard that it's a melanoma. I'm worried sick. Someone PLEASE help me. %26lt;3What does a brown streak under the fingernail indicate?
When I had this it was caused from a fungal infection from getting my nails done. It took an entire year for my nail to get back to normal.What does a brown streak under the fingernail indicate?
i ggot that 2 its a brown faint line in the middle of my nail its just sumthing that runs in the family .. anit nothing to worry about .. xxx
You're right in that our fingernails are an indication of our health; are they ridged longitudinally, etc.





Even the condition of your blood vessels-(i.e those wriggly lines in your eyeballs) can be interpreted, medically.


Of course, you'll need further tests to substanstiate initial findings.





Best to see your GP, to allay your fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment