Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a bruise on my fingernail that wont go away wut should i do?

A couple of weeks ago back in December, i accidently slammed my right middle finger in a door and it hurt for about a day and now the bruise is still there. Should I be concerned?I have a bruise on my fingernail that wont go away wut should i do?
The bruise will remain there until the nail grows out more and the blood remaining where the injury took place breaks up and is reabsorbed into your body.





The bruise is actually under your finder nail, and will improve with time.I have a bruise on my fingernail that wont go away wut should i do?
Hey Chris !


Yeah that bruise will go away. It just need a little time. I dropped a brick on my big toe and the bruise was there for like 4 months but soon all the blood in that area broke up and the bruise went away.
Just let it grow! i have one too its been there for about a month and still has not went away so it will take time!
nope.





give it another 2-3 weeks.


or until your nail has grown out.





it'll go away.
No worries, so long as your finger feels ok.. your nail grow and the bruise will move towards the tip of your finger and you can trim it off.
its probably just a blood blister underneath your nail. let it grow out for about two weeks or so, and it should be gone by then. if not, three weeks. if not then, ask your doctor. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment