Monday, May 10, 2010

What do i do my fingernail came off?

Ok so in the beginning of june i slammed my finger in a door and it turned all black and was very painful. And today my nail came off. and it was disgusting. So now my fingernail is like half grow back and it is very unpleasant. i dont really know what to do cause half of underwhere my nail would be is exposed.


how do i clean it?


and protect it?


and also how long will it take for it to grow back?What do i do my fingernail came off?
you don't really need to do anything special ..your new fingernail will grow back quickly ...it might not be perfect when it first grows but it show as the other one was soon although mine grows a little bit flat on the edges and is more fragile but no one can tell the difference unless I tell them what to look for ..just keep your hands clean as you would usually and be patientWhat do i do my fingernail came off?
This happened when i was in a building class about 6 months ago. A hammer fell on my big toenail. It was a bluish blackish color and was constantly pulsing. What i always did was: NEVER WORE CLOSE UP SHOES! IT seems that how u described your new nail with black stuff on it? There should be a bump, thats ur new nail. Never wear socks, shoes, ect. Now, is there any exposed muscle or just black stuff? If theres exposed muscle, thats bad. now, just lightly gently run the fingernail under lukewarm water. Then dab it with a tissue or cloth. If if didnt come off and hate looking at it, just cover it LIGHTLY with a bandage. Take it off every night. your new nail should be there about jan-feb 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment