Sunday, December 27, 2009

How can I remove my fingernail polish without using fingernail polish remover?

I ran out of nail polish remover and can't go buy more because I have to save my money. What can I use to get it off my nails?How can I remove my fingernail polish without using fingernail polish remover?
You may be surprised at this, but a fresh coat of nail polish can work.


Whatever it is that keeps it fluid in the bottle, seems to be able to make it fluid once again. You just paint it on, then quickly wipe it off with an dry pad or disposable cloth (sponge is ideal). Kleenex is often not the best because it can stick to your nails.





The only issue with this method is that it is not easy to remove the nail polish that is close to the cuticle. This, however, can be dealt with by simply peeling it off after soaking your hands in hot water (it's a good excuse to have a nice, long bath!!)





Hope this helps! Good Luck:)How can I remove my fingernail polish without using fingernail polish remover?
I know it sounds gross, but the only option seems to be to use a file on your nail clippers and file it off or chew it off. Haha I've done that in emergency situations.
just try picking it off. :S


i've got nail polish remover before for 99 pence from my local pharmacy.



Try kerosene or gasoline. This should do the trick, but stay away from open flames until after you wash off the residue.
Rubbing alcohol always worked for me.
Eww! Don't chew it off! Use alchlohal. That's what's in the nail polish remover.
pick it off


hard- pressured water
chew it off or clip it off with nail clippers, always worked for me :D
scratch it off or chew it off yeah...
they sell nail polish remover pads for .39 cents at duane reade
Iw with Blondiem on this. Ive tried it too.It realy works
Um, I don't understand why u can't buy nail polish remover...its only $1.00 in dollar stores.
sand paper.............ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment