Sunday, December 27, 2009

How can I remove fingernail polish from my nails without using fingernail polish remover?

Get your fingernails covered with ketchup for about 10 minutes, then wash your hands well and rinse with a little bit of baking soda in the water to get the PH back higher, and keep fungi away too. How can I remove fingernail polish from my nails without using fingernail polish remover?
If you have any nail polish left, paint over the existing polish and wipe it off.





Other than that, the only thing you can do really is pick it off. It will take a while, but it'll come off eventually.





There really aren't any other options. you can TRY rubbing alcohol, but it depends on what kind of nail polish you are wearing. It doesn't always work.How can I remove fingernail polish from my nails without using fingernail polish remover?
how about applying clear nail polish... waiting a few seconds.. maybe 10 and then wipe it off. I know that some if not all the old polish will come off. You may have to try it a couple of times.
Bite it off. I don't see why you can't just use nail polish remover. I mean yeah I guess it is all chemichals but its not like your gonna drink it.....
i think fingernail polish remover has alchahol or amonia in it.








so use one of those two.
You can use pure acetone.
scrape it off using a sharp blade, be careful not to take off ur skin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment